This year, I am taking over the LASTIG ML/CV reading group. If you are interested, you are welcome to join!
Every two weeks, there will be 1 or 2 presentations followed by a short discussion for a total duration of 1 to 1.5 hour. Each presentation will summarize an article/method/ongoing work that worth sharing with other students and researchers. We will talk about both technical and application/remote sensing papers.
The group meetings will be held every two weeks of Fridays at 2PM, starting from 23 September. Room to be defined. We expect everyone who join the reading group to regularily present, you can also invite researchers form other labs to come and present their work!
- 16/12/2022 - Modeling of Dense Vegetation from Aerial LiDAR Scans
- 2/12/2022 - Recent methods for self-supervised learning in computer vision (MAE & Contrastive Learning)
- 18/11/2022 - Transfer Learning of Convolutional Neural Networks for Texture Synthesis and Visual Recognition in Artistic Images
- 21/10/2022 - Diffusion models
- 07/10/2022 - Next best view & Historical maps
- 23/09/2022 - Historical maps analysis